#WisdomWednesday – The longer your in the mortgage industry the more you can “foreshadow” based on the information you get on the 1003. In my opinion just about everything on the 1003 can have a foreshadow associated with it. While you do this, paint pictures and create urgency. But the most important part is foreshadow things that can be deal killers and help yourself coach your clients so you #PreventIssues on a loan. Just about everything can be addressed upfront, assuming a good 1003 is taken. #SellWell #Foreshadowinfoon1003
There is a certain OPTIMISM quality that successful people have. I teach my kids to “train their brain” to think positively and visualize themselves seeing successful outcomes. “I can’t” isn’t allowed in my house. There is always something to be grateful for, and to make as a positive even out of a not so positive situation. #Trainyourbrain #Seethesalebeforeithappens #SellWell
I had a great time with my parents and family this weekend as I had visitors from out of town. I was able to use the help to make a vision come to life. I had in the previous few months been plotting out making a patio in my backyard. I first visualized it, I then wrote it down, and then made it happen by taking action. In sales of any kind, there are 5 things that come to my mind as a result of completing this vision that I had.
- Don’t let set back’s control you. – In sales and in life. Keep pushing forward. Monday the day to come full throttle. 🙂
- Never be intimidated at the “job” at hand. In your career, or in life, we all come across potential cross roads that can be intimidating. Never let that stop you. Keep pushing forward.
- Stay committed to your goals, your vision and your career. In sales again, there are ups and downs, the more committed you are to obtaining your goals, the more likely they are to happen. It’s funny the more you stay committed the more small things happen to help you reach your end goals.
- Tap into motivational resources, or any resources that can help you in your career. I look up video’s all the time.
- If it’s ment to be, it’s up to me! Take ownership in your sales. And it’s amazing what happens.
Happy Monday! #SellWell
Here’s the video that goes with this;
Looking for these two things this week – 1. Two new Broker’s to help, close more loans, and generate business with. 2. Two things on a refinance, equitable interest and vested interest. Check it out below;
Helping others succeed was always the goal. And whom I surrounded myself with has helped me gain knowledge to pass on to others. Today, I am thankful for the things I did over 2 years ago in investing in myself, to implementing what I learned, and now get to share these tips with others. Today at 12:30 PM EST I have a webinar, I encourage you to join if you want to learn how to leverage social media for exposure and gain leads to help you grow your business. Click this link to join; Last minute WEBINAR registration – Don’t miss out CLICK HERE
#SellWell #JUICE Join Us In Creating Excitement Today! #Short&Sweet #Seeyouthere
Trending news can make you money, and can make your advertising campaign gain a lot of exposure. Trends are where it’s at with marketing, with investing, with gaining an inch that makes you stand out compared to your competitors. Following trends can be a lucrative idea, and I suggest that you embrace them. Find the right one, spin the right positive message as a result of that “trending news” and BOOM! Your reach will explode on that marketing message. There is an “art” in crafting marketing messages that takes advantage of current times and trends to help deliver to your audience value about your product or service. Embrace it, use it, capitalize on it. It’s “whacked out” in a way that people use controversy to their advantage, but a darn good way to gain exposure to your message. Check it out below.