I had a great time with my parents and family this weekend as I had visitors from out of town. I was able to use the help to make a vision come to life. I had in the previous few months been plotting out making a patio in my backyard. I first visualized it, I then wrote it down, and then made it happen by taking action. In sales of any kind, there are 5 things that come to my mind as a result of completing this vision that I had.
- Don’t let set back’s control you. – In sales and in life. Keep pushing forward. Monday the day to come full throttle. 🙂
- Never be intimidated at the “job” at hand. In your career, or in life, we all come across potential cross roads that can be intimidating. Never let that stop you. Keep pushing forward.
- Stay committed to your goals, your vision and your career. In sales again, there are ups and downs, the more committed you are to obtaining your goals, the more likely they are to happen. It’s funny the more you stay committed the more small things happen to help you reach your end goals.
- Tap into motivational resources, or any resources that can help you in your career. I look up video’s all the time.
- If it’s ment to be, it’s up to me! Take ownership in your sales. And it’s amazing what happens.
Happy Monday! #SellWell
Here’s the video that goes with this;