Motive-ating Relationships

The one thing that is prevalent in our “mortgage” industry, that’s “CHANGE”.  Change is not scary stagnation is.  My purpose is to “add value” to those whom originate loans and then hope in turn they will partner with me to get some done.  As an Account Executive my training and experience has come in handy being a top originator at one time.  In all my roles, what’s made me succeed?  I embraced change, always look to learn more, and build relationships.

TODAY, I wish to add value to everyone whom originates mortgages.  I used to do little things and teach other originators to do the same.  Some of these key tricks is what “got me” the numbers to earn the revenue coins, and recognition that I’ve gained through out sales.

SKILLS CHALLENGE:  On every pitch, I challenge you to ask every person, pre-approval or refi, “WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY” or “WHAT IS IT THAT IS PREVENTING US FROM MOVING FORWARD TODAY” or “HOW CAN I TAKE THIS OFF YOUR LIST OF THINGS TO DO NOW”!

If you ask, they will answer.  Yes or no.  The cool thing is, in my LAW OF AVERAGES, I know the more “NO’s” I get, will get me closer to my next “YES”!

ASK AND YOU SHALL PREVAIL, continue dialing and you will get their faster.  EFFORT!

4 Things to mention on every call;

  1. About 1/3rd of the companies a client will talk to will PROMISE them a better deal than I present.  Only about 5% of those companies will DELIVER on that promise.  We do things differently, WHICH IS WHY I NEED YOU TO SEND ME YOUR INCOME UPFRONT> SO I CAN QUALIFY THIS CORRECTLY!
  2. The Average American does 8-10 mortgages in their lifetime with 8 different companies.  More than likely if they did those loans with the same person over time, they would have gotten better loans, and cheaper costs.  I want to be your Loan Officer FOR LIFE.  I want to help your KIDS Buy their first home.
  3. The Number ONE complaint in the mortgage industry is that things are different at the closing table than what was promised upfront.  With the new laws of closing cost disclosures it binds the companies that put things in writing so it can only change to a certain threshold.  The very fact that you will rate me on a customer satisfaction survey at the end of this is why I am asking for 5% of your trust up front and will earn the other 95% through the process.
  4. I am the only Loan Officer that you’ll talk to that will tell you up front I don’t have the “best rates and fees”, I have the most competitive rates and fees.  The fact is that most lenders are within an 1/8th of a percentage of each other or 500 dollars per costs difference.  It really is all the same anywhere you go.  More important now than ever before is to know whom your doing business with.

CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE>  It’s a numbers game.  Weather on the AE wholesale side teaching LO’s and Broker’s across the Nation, or directly on the phone, you ask for business you will get business.  Happy taking 1003’s today mortgage world! – JUICEMAN

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s